Post Judgment/Conviction Remedies

  • Collecting a Judgment

    Have you received a favorable judgment against another person or entity? How do you go about collecting on that judgment? Contact Calarco Law Office, LLC to determine whether a bank attachment, wage garnishment, or other tactic may help you recover your winnings.
  • Expunging a Criminal Record

    If you have been convicted of a crime, you may be eligible to have your criminal record sealed and/or expunged. Calarco Law Office, LLC may be able to help you erase the slate and start fresh.